Pages

Type face Poster

During class we had a creative type face work shop where we were given sheets of different typefaces and were asked to create our faces out of the typeface sheets we were given, they are represntations of our faces created from letterforms, numbers and punctuation from a set typeface.
Below is the finished one I created of myself in class:


I then scanned it in and went on to edit it, because I felt the type was all bunched up together and didn't allow for the caption and the face to be fully legible due to the size, so I resized some of the lettering and added some colour and below is how the final version looked.


Dav31d

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment