Pages

Instant Alphabet


After Fridays 3D creative lettering workshop we were asked to create an instant alphabet using everyday objects, and or to create a stencil alphabet that was easy to replicate and to spray, paint or show how it can be used. I decided to go for the alphabet with everyday objects because I wanted to see if I can see alphabet forms outside of my house in a way to get out and explore, see and discover.

Below is how the alphabet looked once I put it all together there were some intereting letterforms that I came across:



The G is a bit difficult to see shrunken so I've taken it out and placed it seperately below:


Dav31d

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment