Pages

Photographic Story


The task for this week was to make a photographic story of 20-24 images print them individually first and then again to turn them into small double page spreads
 
The topics of consideration were:

- The journey
- At war with the obvious
- Remembering my last thoughts
- Get in closer
- Out of my comfort zone
- The street
- Your life today
- A life to remember 
 
The topic I chose was 'The street' and the location I picked for my photos were China Town in London, below you can see the images I had taken. 

Once I had my images selected in the appropriate order I was happy with, I then printed them out as double paged spreads for me to then turn the pictures into a mini book telling the story of the photos I had taken when I went to China town, and below is how it looked once they were all stuck together and bounded.





This is how it looked with the pages all glued and bound I was happy with the end result, however I feel there is room to develop the final result and carry it a bit further so I may redo it.





Dav31d

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment