Pages

SWOT Analysis + Paradigm Of Change

SWOT Analysis
Strengths
A few strengths that I can bring to the company are software skills, I can use a number of the software programs having been taught but also self-learning some of the software program enables me to use the core software programs used in the industry. With a background in product design and photography I can be a useful asset to the team being able to contribute in other areas related to other areas I have developed skills in. Lastly I am familiar with the latest technology, having grown up in a tech savvy country my background and eagerness to learn has allowed me to quickly grasp the most up to date technology and learn how to function new equipment.
Weaknesses
A weakness I feel I have is maybe not knowing how to use the entire Adobe Suite which I think can deter potential employers who look for candidates or companies who have a range of technical skills using the Adobe suite, however I could easily be taught how to use the softwares in question and or combine with more experienced users of the necessary software programs. Sticking to what I know and not always willing to step out of the comfort zone could attract the same sort of clients not allowing an opportunity to work on a different project. Financing has never been a strong point for me so learning how to manage money and budgets for practice would be something I can address. Limited experience may also deter potential clients and see them choose another company due to others experience. 
Opportunities
There could be a chance to make more money, aspiring for greater roles, reaching out to larger audiences and attracting new clients will help the business grow and maintain a steady income.
Threats
During the period of starting the business I may run out of the money and become unable to finance or run the business meaning it could close due to not making enough earnings or the inability to manage finances correctly, perhaps seek the assistance of an accountant. Depending on the location of the business we may not be well known or known at all in our field, as the competitors are in existence will they be getter better reputations, clients, money and the things that could with be well known.

Paradigm Of Change
Defining three business zone dimensions in relation to my company they can be identified as traditional, transitional and transformational or also known as the past present and future.
Past
Past endeavours have seen me take a number of paths in order to try and figure out how I can best use my technical skills and creativity for the benefit of others be it as a freelancer or in a company. Having studied at undergrad, A level, and GCSE and working in different sectors have all given me the confidence and ability to apply my knowledge and skills to real life problems making them transferable.
Present
Currently studying is allowing me to go even further into my field of choice learning the depths of the discipline, the application of the craft and the culture of the skills used in creative practice.
Future

Thinking about the future adventure I eventually include merging my passions for design and business, being extremely enthused by the prospect of advancing and accomplishing my own entrepreneurial objectives but first wanting to have confidently grasped the modes of the industries creative practice is priority.

Dav31d

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment