Pages

Naming a Creative Business Pt. 2

Following on from our lecture we were tasked separately, with coming up with 10 of our own names for potential design agencies. In a similar way to Peter, I asked my brother to choose the first word and a friend to help me continue with the word associates. Firstly I asked my brother to open up a book (Encyclopedia) on any page and to say the first word that you see I thought this would help keep the spontaneity of the activity the word he came across was groups. The same way in lecture (though it was less of us) I wrote down every word that came to our minds and piled it in the middle, we ended up on the word agile.

So from there I cut up the words written down and began to make 10  potential design agency names, the names I came up with are as follows.

In no particular order the names I came up with were:
  1. Paper Rings
  2. Feather Force
  3. Ice Straw
  4. Fabric Ruler
  5. Liquid Rubber
  6. Flexible Pen
  7. Plane Ink
  8. Clean Fold
  9. Sonic Print
  10. Agile Pencil 

Though there were some random names among the list this exercise once again, helped me to practice thinking more intuitively in creating a business name that not only leaves an impression on the audience but also possibly becoming a memorable brand for the future. 

Dav31d

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment