Pages

Mood Board + Object

The next task involved creating a mood board for the design agency names that were picked, through class deliberation and more feedback the final name I had chosen for my design groups name was 'Force' as opposed to Feather Force, the feedback I got from lecture suggested that I simplify it to just force as that word carries more impact than feather force and that also Feather Force could lose meaning along the way and send out a different message than intended.

With that in mind I went ahead to create my mood board for the design group name, below is a collection of all the things I have collected far:


My approach here was to look at colour palette, typography, images and or words among other things I felt could be related to the name 'Force'. My main image of focus for the mood board was the lighthouse image being attacked by a wave, for me the symbolic meaning behind it was as the wave  once the wave has attacked and passed the lighthouse still remains, stands strong, stands firm. This signifies the statement of the company strong, powerful and sturdy - you can rely on us as a company to see you through whatever may attack your business. The colours as of yet I haven't decided on any but there are a few here to me that do represent the colours of nature and natural forces. For the typography I was playing around with different typefaces to see what ideas I can come up with and how more importantly, the choice can be related to the word.

For lecture we also had to bring an object that represents your company and explain the story behind how the object links to the business culture and my object of choice was gym gloves. I felt the connotations one could glean from gym gloves such as strength, power, firm, physical, exercise, grip and even lifting demonstrates what the company stands for on a whole. We are a strong business, that can be relied upon to take on any challenges that may come our way, we may receive knocks and set backs but like the lighthouse we still stand strong. This is the ethos of the company.

 

Dav31d

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment