Pages

Test

With the net printed I began to fold and stick the hexagons in order to form the football shape and see what it would look like mounted together as a first draft. I did actually stuff the ball with tissue in order to give the paper ball some weight as seen below:


I was originally happy with the shape of the ball once stuck together, it was a bit odd in size and shape but for a first attempt there wasn't much of a displeasure for the end result.







Once stuck together, (sorry for the tacky tape) I was pleased to find that it did hold together without any major amendments needed on the shape for the first attempt. However something I had noticed was that on two occasions the same colours were directly next to one another, something I didn't notice until it was put together. Where I think this error occurred was in the net shape of the football, as I had seen the hexagons flat shape I didn't feel the need to place the same colour together, but I realise that decision was based on the football laid out and not physically stuck together. An example of this can be seen below:



As seen in the images above, the hexagons with the colours yellow and green doubled up with each other (blue was also doubled) once folded completely, I didn't consider this when I was changing the colours on the original net. The problem that this causes is that when the ball is thrown between the individual players, there's more chance of a question repeating itself or a certain topic coming up again and I think this could ruin the flow of the game and how I intended for the game to pan out. With this in mind I was in a position to at least test the idea and see the outcome but too also most imporantly receive critical feedback on what could be improved.

Dav31d

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment