Pages

Pecha Kucha 20x20 Presentation

We were asked to prepare a 20x20 Pecha Kucha presentations for the 9th of December which we were to present to the class. Pecha Kucha means 'chit-chat' in Japanese and the idea is for the speaker to focus on the topic but to be concise in a fast-paced presentation, in what he/she is saying but also showing. So the format for the presentation is 20 images shown for 20 seconds which equals 6 minutes & 40 seconds in total.

My chosen topic for the presentation was Japanese animé. Before I started my own presentation I did a bit of research into what Pecha Kucha is and looked at plenty of examples to fully grasp the concept. This helped me form the structure for my own presentation on what I wanted to say and what images to choose from. Below are the 20 images I showed in my presentation. 














Once we had viewed everyone's presentation we were asked to write positive comments on each presentation. There was something nice to say about each 20x20 presentation and it was up to us to note down what we liked about each one on a post it note. Below is an image of the feedback I received.

Dav31d

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment