For my own categories I selected a relationship between wordmark & symbol and sans serif & serif. I thought these could be good ways to look at similarities and differences between the logos I had collected as it was a combination of both food and drink and not just a focus on one aspect. Below is an image of how my logos looked once collected, organized and stuck down:
Positioning Diagram
One of the tasks for this week was to collect 20-30 logos from a specific sector so you could choose between cars, fashion, food/drink, cosmetics, apps, phones, countries anything that you see fit. From this in lecture we were asked to organize the logos collected, into a format that is recognizable but also designed focused, for example the ones we were shown shared a relationship (or lack of) between abstract and pictorial, traditional and modern, durability and features, quality and price etc.
For my own categories I selected a relationship between wordmark & symbol and sans serif & serif. I thought these could be good ways to look at similarities and differences between the logos I had collected as it was a combination of both food and drink and not just a focus on one aspect. Below is an image of how my logos looked once collected, organized and stuck down:
For my own categories I selected a relationship between wordmark & symbol and sans serif & serif. I thought these could be good ways to look at similarities and differences between the logos I had collected as it was a combination of both food and drink and not just a focus on one aspect. Below is an image of how my logos looked once collected, organized and stuck down:
About Me
Popular Posts
-
The typeface I decided to pick to represent the Dongdaemun Design Plaza (DDP) building by Zaha Hadid is Aldo Semibold designed by Sa...
-
For this task it involved the class going on a field-trip 😃 we first went to the National History Museum (NHM) and for those that survived ...
-
During class we had a creative type face work shop where we were given sheets of different typefaces and were asked to create our faces out ...
-
I think the role of packaging is a very intriguing debate for a number of reasons, when buying/shopping do you buy a product for it's qu...
-
One of the tasks for this week was to collect 20-30 logos from a specific sector so you could choose between cars, fashion, food/drink, cosm...
-
In todays lecture we had a workshop that helped us think about the manifestos we will be creating for ourselves. We were looking into what m...
-
After Fridays 3D creative lettering workshop we were asked to create an instant alphabet using everyday objects, and or to create a ste...
-
The task for this week was to make a photographic story of 20-24 images print them individually first and then again to turn them into ...
-
The task for this assignment was to create our own diagram of our classmates and show how we are linked in one way or another with each othe...
-
What is sustainable design? Sustainable design also known as environmental design, green design and other names is the theory of designing...
ADs
Labels Cloud
Labels List Numbered
Video of the day
Powered by Blogger.


No comments:
Post a Comment